Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pioneer School 先驅訓練班

(Awesome new book!)

This week has been great.

Very hard, but great.

From the 4th to the 9th, Monday-Saturday, 8:30 to 4:30, I have been attending Pioneer School, as you might be able to guess from the title. This time, we have a new book and a new class structure, as you may have heard- instead of two weeks, Mon-Fri, the class has been condensed into just six days. As a result, the information got quite a bit more dense! 

This is my second time attending the School- the first time, five years ago, was in South Sacramento. I was 18, and the class was in English. Quite a big difference! Unfortunately, we were told explicitly to not share any information from the class on the internet, and that includes any pictures of the class or students. The class, understandably, took most of my time since the last post- I spent pretty much every minute of spare time studying and preparing- so I'm afraid that's pretty much it for this post.

I'm alive. Pioneer School is awesome. Matthew 6:31-34.
My Territory

No comments:

Post a Comment